General Conditions for Organized Tours
SOLTRÓPICO - Viagens e Turismo, S.A., R. Embaixador Martins Janeira, 2C, 1º D, 1750-404 LISBOA, Fiscal n.º 502281197, Conservatória do Registo Comercial de Lisboa nº 502281197, RNAVT 1984.
General Conditions (pdf)
For the purposes of these General Conditions, the program/brochure/website is the informative document of which they are a part. The program/offer/website (promotion) is the description of the tour included in the program/brochure/website that is the object of the organized tour contract. The information on the program/offer/website (promotion) included in the program/brochure is binding on the organizer or retailer, except in the event of any of the following circumstances:
• The program expressly provides it; • Changes to the program are not significant; • Information on the change is given to the traveller on a durable medium;
These general conditions comply with the provisions in Decree-Law No. 17/2018 of 8 March.The General Conditions the object of which is an Organized Tour or Related Travel Service contained in this program, the corresponding standard information sheets and the particular conditions included in the travel documentation provided to the Traveller at the moment of reserving the tour constitute the travel contract that binds the parties.
1. Legal regulation applicable to the organized tour contract and acceptance of General Conditions. These General Conditions are subject to the provisions in Decree-Law no. 17/2018, of 8 March, which regulates Organized Tours. These General Conditions shall be incorporated in all organized tour contracts whose object is the programs/offers (promotions) included in the program/brochure and bind the parties, together with the particular conditions included in the contract or that are included in the travel documentation facilitated simultaneously with the subscription of the contract.
2. Organization. The organization of the tour is the responsibility of SOLTRÓPICO - Viagens e Turismo, S.A., Tour Operator with head office at R. Embaixador Martins Janeira, 2C, 1º D, 1750-404 LISBOA, Legal Person No. 502281197, with paid-up share capital of Euros 1,100,000 euros, registered at the Lisbon Commercial Registry Office under number 502281197, and with RNAVT 1984230, telephone number 217510230 and e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Prices. GROUPS: catalogue prices are not valid for groups. Group as stated here means:
1) Reservations for 12 or more adult passengers.
2) Reservations in several stages distributing 12 or more adult passengers travelling together by several individual reservations (to the same destination; hotel/program, the same dates). Soltrópico reserves the right to recalculate the price of those group tours that have been made individually to benefit from this promotion, as well as to inform on the new specific conditions to apply to these reservations, cancelling the affected reservations if the client does not pay the correct amount before departure and accept the new conditions.
3.1. The price of the Organized Tour includes.
3.1.1. Round-trip transportation, when it is included in the program/offer contracted, in the type of transport, characteristics and category contained in the contract or in the documentation that is given to the traveller at the moment of subscribing it.
3.1.2. The accommodation, when it is included in the program/offer (promotion) contracted, in the establishment and board basis that appears in the contract or in the documentation that is given to the traveller at the moment of subscribing it, or in similar ones in case of replacement.
3.1.3. Hotel rates or taxes, when indicated.
3.1.4. Indirect taxes (namely VAT) where applicable.
3.1.5. The technical assistance during the tour, when this service is specifically included in the program/offer (promotion) contracted.
3.1.6. All other services and supplements that are specified correctly in the program/offer (promotion) contracted.
3.1.7. Everything that is expressly stated in the organized tour contract.
3.2. Special offers. When contracting an organized tour based on last minute special offers (promotions), or equivalent, at a price different from that indicated in the program/brochure, the services included in the price are only those that are specified in detail in the offer, even when said offer refers to any of the programs described in this brochure, whenever said reference is made for the exclusive purposes of general information on the destination.
3.3.1. The price of the Organized Tour does not include (unless expressly stated): Visas, airport taxes and/or entry and exit taxes, vaccination certificates, “extras” such as coffee, wine, liqueurs, mineral water, special diets – not even in half board/full board, except where indicated in the contract – Laundry and ironing services, optional hotel services, and in general, any other service that is not expressly included in the “The price of the organized tour includes” or is not specifically detailed in the program/offer (promotion), in the contract or in the documentation that is given to the traveller at the time of registration.
3.3.2. Optional excursions or visits. In the case of optional excursions or visits that are in the destination, it must be taken into account that they are not part of the organized tour contract. Their publication in the brochure is for informational purposes only and the price is indicative only. Thus, at the time of contracting at the destination, there may be variations on the cost that change the price indicated. On the other hand, these excursions are offered to the traveller with specific conditions and final price in an independent manner, which does not guarantee until the moment of the contracting the possibility of carrying them out.
3.3.3. Tips and gratuities. Tips are not included in the price of the organized tour. In the case of cruises, the tip is not voluntary and, at the beginning of the cruise, the client is warned that they must make a commitment to deliver, upon the end of the trip, an amount established according to the duration. That amount, established before the start of the cruise has as its only recipient the service personnel.
3.3.4 Reservation and change costs. These shall apply in the following cases: i) Simple accommodation reservations: €15 per reservation ii) Change Costs: for each change (names, dates, type of apartment or room, travel, etc.) €12.5 shall be charged. We emphasize that the acceptance of such changes depends on the relevant suppliers.
3.4. Price Change The prices shown in the program are based on the costs of the services and the exchange rates at the time of printing this program and are, therefore, subject to changes (increase or reduction of price) resulting from changes in transport or fuel costs, taxes, exchange rates and fluctuations up to 20 days before the date of travel. If the increase exceeds 8% of the total price of the organized tour, the provisions of the clause "CHANGES TO BE MADE BY THE AGENCY" shall apply. In case of price reduction, the travel and tourism agency reserves the right to deduct the corresponding administrative costs from the amount to be refunded to the traveller, which, at the request of the traveller, shall be justified.
4. Payment method. Registrations and refunds. At the time of registration, the Agency may request a deposit of at least 35% of the total amount of the tour, and it shall issue the corresponding receipt in which it specifies, in addition to the amount advanced by the traveller, the organized tour requested. The remainder shall be paid upon delivery of the vouchers or travel documentation, to be carried out, at least, seven days before the date of departure. Reservations are conditional on obtaining confirmation of all services by the suppliers. The non-payment of the total price of the tour in the mentioned conditions shall entail the cancellation of the trip, and the conditions established in the following clause - “Client’s Withdrawal” shall apply. If, supposedly before the commencement of the tour, the Organizer is unable to provide any of the services requested by the client (including the price under the terms above - increase of more than 8%), this fact shall be communicated through the Retail Agency to the traveller, and the traveller may cancel the reservation and shall being refunded of the amounts paid in advance, if this is the case. All refunds shall always be formalized through the retail agency where you have made the registration, and no refund is made for services not used voluntarily by the traveller.
5. Traveller’s Withdrawal. At any time, the traveller may withdraw the services requested or contracted, having the right to the refund of the amounts paid, either the total price or the deposit, but such termination implies that the traveller must pay a termination fee corresponding to the charges resulting from the start of performance of the contract and the withdrawal less reallocation of services and cost savings. Where applicable, the traveller shall be refunded of the difference between the amount paid and the amounts referred to above. In the present situation, the refund shall be made, less the termination fee, within a maximum period of 14 days after termination of the travel contract. After the commencement of the tour, no refund for services not used by the Traveller is due for reasons of force majeure or for reasons attributable to the Traveller, unless refunded by the respective suppliers. Failure to provide services foreseen in the travel program due to causes attributable to the organizing agency and if it is not possible to replace them with equivalent ones, gives the Traveller the right to be refunded of the difference between the price of the services set out and that of the services actually provided. The traveller is also entitled to terminate the travel contract prior to the commencement of the tour without paying any termination fee if there are unavoidable and exceptional circumstances at the place of destination or in its immediate vicinity that considerably affect the tour or the transportation of passengers to the destination. The termination of the travel contract in this situation shall only give the traveller the right to full refund of the payments made.
5.1. Special Conditions and Changes requested by the traveller If any of the contracted and cancelled services are subject to special economic contracting conditions, such as aircraft and ships freight, special rates, etc., duly informed at the time of reservation, the cancellation costs referred to in Clause 5 above shall be those agreed by the parties specifically at the time of reservation, or in their absence, those expressly established for the product/service contracted according to particular conditions of the product. If the suppliers of the tour in question allow, whenever a Traveller, registered for a particular tour, wishes to change his/her registration to another tour or to the same tour with departure on a different date, or any other change, he/she shall pay the fee referred to as change costs in point 3.3.4. However, when the change takes place 21 days or less before the date of departure of the tour, for which the Traveller is registered, or if the service providers do not accept the change, he/she shall be subject to the costs and charges provided for in the "Traveller’s Withdrawal" clause. If there is a request for change in the services contracted for reasons not attributable to the agency (e.g. extension of the nights of stay, change of flight) after the commencement of the tour, the prices of tourist services may not correspond to those published in the brochure that originated the contracting.
5.2. Assignment of registration (Contractual Position) The traveller may assign his/her position and be replaced by another person who complies with all the conditions required for the organized tour, provided that he/she informs the travel and tourism agency, in writing, no later than seven consecutive days before the scheduled date for departure . The assignor and the assignee shall be jointly and severally liable for the payment of the outstanding balance and for the additional charges, charges or costs arising from the assignment, which shall be duly informed and verified by the travel and tourism agency.
6. Changes to be made by the agency. The Agency undertakes to make available to its clients all contracted services contained in the program/offer (promotion) that gave rise to the organized tour contract, with the conditions and characteristics stipulated, but always before the commencement of the organized tour: (i) If the organizer is forced to change significantly any of the main characteristics of the travel services, (ii) or fails to meet the special requirements requested by the Traveller, (iii) or proposes to increase the price of the organized tour by more than 8% , the traveller can: a). Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, choose to terminate the contract without penalty or accept a modification in the contract in which the changes made and their effect on the price are required or accept a proposed replacement organized tour. b) If the traveller chooses to terminate the contract as planned or if the Organizer cancels the organized tour before the agreed departure date, for any reason that is not attributable to the traveller, the traveller shall be entitled, from the moment in which the termination of contract occurs, to the refund of all the amounts paid, relating to it, or the performance of another organized tour of equivalent or superior quality, whenever the Organizer or Retailer can propose it. If the tour offered is of inferior quality, the Organizer or Retailer shall refund the traveller, where applicable, according to the amounts already paid, of the price difference, referring to the contract. The traveller shall notify the Retailer or, in his/her case, the Organizer within seven days of being notified of the modification referred to in subparagraphs (i) to (iii). If the traveller fails to notify his/her decision as indicated, we consider that he/she accepts tacitly the proposed conditions.
7. Termination of Contract by the Agency: 1 When the organized tour is dependent on a minimum number of participants, the Agency reserves the right to cancel the organized tour if the number of participants reached is less than the minimum. In these cases, the traveller shall be informed in writing of the cancellation within: a) 20 days before the commencement of the organized tour, in the case of tours lasting more than six days; b) 7 days before the commencement of the organized tour, in the case of tours lasting from two to six days; c) 48 hours before the commencement of the organized tour, in the case of tours lasting less than two days. 2. Before the commencement of the organized tour, the travel and tourism agency may also terminate the contract if it is prevented from performing the contract due to unavoidable and exceptional circumstances, such circumstances being understood as those beyond the control of those invoking them, abnormal and unpredictable, the consequences of which have not been able to avoid, despite having acted with due diligence. The termination of the travel contract by the agency in the above mentioned terms only grants the traveller the right to full refund of payments made within a maximum period of 14 days after termination of the travel contract, and there is no obligation to indemnify;
8. Liability. 8.1. The travel and tourism agency is responsible for the correct provision of all the travel services included in the travel contract. 8.2. In the case of organized tours, travel and tourism agencies are liable to the Travellers, even if the services are to be provided by third parties and without prejudice to the right of return, under the general terms applicable. 8.3. Organizing travel and tourism agencies are jointly and severally liable with retail agencies in the case of organized tours. 8.4. In other travel services, the travel and tourism agency is responsible for the correct issuance of accommodation and transportation vouchers and also for the faulty choice of service providers, if these have not been suggested by the traveller. 8.5. The travel and tourism agency acting as intermediary in sales or reservations of single travel services is responsible for the issuance errors of the respective vouchers, even in cases of technical deficiencies in the reservation systems attributable to them. 8.6. The travel and tourism agency is responsible for any errors due to technical deficiencies in the reservation system attributable to it and if it has agreed to book an organized tour or travel services which are part of related travel services, errors made during the reservation process. 8.7. The travel and tourism agency is not responsible for errors in the reservation that are attributable to the traveller or are caused by unavoidable and exceptional circumstances. 8.2. Limits of compensation for damages. The limit of compensation for damages resulting from the non-performance or poor performance of the provisions included in the organized tour shall be in accordance with the current regulations. With regard to non-personal damages, these must always be proven by the traveller. Except for the specific obligations provided by law for these situations, the Agency shall not be liable for accommodation, maintenance, transport and other expenses arising from force majeure. When travelling on buses, vans, limousines and similar vehicles contracted directly or indirectly by the Organizing Agency, in the event of an accident, regardless of the country in which it occurs, the traveller must file the said claim against the carrier in order to safeguard in his/her case the compensation of the insurance, being helped and advised gratuitously in its management by the organizing agency.
9. Delimitation of organized tour services. 9.1. Air travel. Presentation at the airport. In air travel, the presentation at the airport shall be made at least one hour and a half before the official departure time, and in any case, the specific recommendations indicated in the travel documents facilitated at the time of signing the contract shall be followed strictly. In contracting for single services, we recommend that the client confirms the flight departure times, at least, forty-eight hours in advance. 9.2 Hotels. 9.2.1. General. The quality and content of the services provided by the hotel shall be determined by the official tourism category, if any, assigned by the competent body in the country. In some cases, the brochure contains information on the category of hotels according to the information obtained from the Tourism organizations of the respective countries and the classification of other Wholesale Agencies, even if this is not the one in force in the country in question. Given the legislation in force in that it establishes only the existence of single and double rooms allowing that, in some of these, a third bed can be installed, it is estimated that the use of the third bed is made with the knowledge and consent of the people that occupy the room, and so the room will appear as triple in all reservation forms facilitated to the traveller when paying the deposit, in the contract and in the tickets and/or travel documentation that is delivered at the time of signing the contract. Also in the cases of double rooms to be used by up to four people, with two beds, when this is specified in the offer (promotion) of the program/brochure. In some cases, there is the possibility of providing cots, which must be requested by the clients before concluding the contract and, unless they are mentioned, are not included in the price. The usual check-in and check-out time in hotels is based on the first and last service that the user will use. As a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise in the contract, rooms can be used from 2 pm on the day of arrival and must be free before 12 noon on the day of departure. When the contracted service does not include the permanent presence of a guide and if the user anticipates his/her arrival at the hotel or apartment on a different date or time than described, it is necessary, in order to avoid problems and misinterpretations, to communicate as early as possible to the Organizing Agency, or to the hotel or apartments directly, as the case may be. You should also ask the Agency, at the time of making the reservation, about the possibility of taking pets, as hotels and apartments generally do not allow pets. The hotel accommodation service is understood to be provided whenever the room has been available to the client on the corresponding night, regardless of whether, due to circumstances specific to the organized tour, the time of entering the room occurred later than originally planned. 9.2.2. Other services. For flights arriving at the destination after 12 noon, the first hotel service, when included in the program/brochure, shall be dinner. Likewise, for flights arriving at the destination after 7 pm, the first service of the hotel shall be the accommodation. A direct air route shall always be understood as the one whose documentary support is a single boarding pass, regardless of whether the flight makes a technical stopover. In the circuits, the buses may vary their characteristics according to the number of participants. If, in a departure, the minimum number of passengers is not reached, it is possible to use a minibus or a van that, unless expressly stated otherwise, does not have the reclining seats. Still, in the description of each circuit there is an indication of whether the bus has air conditioning or not, and if nothing is mentioned that means there is no air conditioning. The transportation in the natural parks for photographic safaris is carried out in vans or off-road vehicles typical of each country. In all the above cases, the design, structure, comfort and safety of the transport vehicle may not be adapted to the Portuguese standards, but to those that are specific to the destination country of the tour. 9.2.3. Supplementary/Optional Services. When users request supplementary services (e.g. room with a sea view, etc.) that cannot be finally confirmed by the Organizing Agency, the user may choose to permanently cancel the requested additional service or keep the request so that such services can be provided to them. If the parties have agreed on the previous payment for supplementary services that cannot ultimately be provided, the client shall be refunded of the amount paid through the Retail agency immediately after withdrawing the service or upon the return, if the user has chosen to withdraw the provision of the requested supplementary service or has maintained the request. 9.3. Apartments. When making the reservation, the client is responsible for declaring the exact number of people who will occupy the apartment, without omitting the children and infants. We inform that the apartments’ administration can legally refuse to admit the entry of those undeclared persons, and in this case there is no place for any claim. In some cases, there is the possibility of extra bed(s) or cot(s) that must be requested by the clients before signing the contract, and unless expressly stated otherwise, they shall not be included in the published price of the apartment. In the rental of apartments, in some occasions, it is necessary to subscribe "in situ" the corresponding lease contract according to the authorized official model. This contract shall be signed by the traveller, who will pay the corresponding guarantee or civil liability insurance to respond to any damage, if required. 9.4. Circuits. The Organizing Agency notifies the clients that in the circuits specified in the brochure/website, the accommodation service is provided in any of the establishments listed or in some other of the same category and area and also that the circuit itinerary can be developed according to one of the options described in the program-offer. In the above cases, if the traveller accepts this information before the conclusion of the contract, this uncertainty does not imply modification of the contract. 9.5 Special economic conditions for children. Given the diversity of the treatment applied to children, depending on their age, by the service provider and the date of the trip, we recommend that you always check the scope of the existing special conditions and that at any moment shall be the object of specific and detailed information and included in the contract or in the travel documentation that is delivered at the time of signature. In general, with regard to accommodation they shall apply when the child shares the room with two adults. Regarding stays of minors abroad we shall provide specific information for each case and that can be included in the contract or travel documentation that is delivered upon registration. We inform that the airline company may, at the airport, require the document proving the child’s age as well as their filliation.
10. Passports, visas and documentation. 10.1. The traveller shall have his/her personal or family document in due order (identity card, military documentation, and authorization for minors, visas, vaccination certificates and others that may be required). The agency declines all liability for the refusal to grant visas or non-authorization to enter a foreign country; and any and all costs that such situation entails shall be paid by the Traveller. 10.2. Travelling inside the European Union: • Travellers (irrespective of age) travelling within the European Union shall have their civil identification document (Passport; ID Card, Citizen Card); • To obtain medical assistance they must be holders of their European Health Insurance Card; • Non-EU nationals shall contact the embassies/consulates of the countries of origin for the specific information on the documentation required for travel; 10.3. Travelling outside the European Union: • Travellers (irrespective of age) travelling outside the European Union shall have their civil identification document (passport) as well as a visa if required (ask the travel agency at the time of reservation); • Non-EU countries nationals shall contact the embassies/consulates of the countries of origin for specific information on the documentation required for travel;
11. Information under Law No. 144/2015, of September 8. Under the provisions of Law No. 144/2015 of 8 September, we hereby inform you that the Client may use the following Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities: i) Travel and Tourism Agency Clients’ Ombudsman at www.provedorapavt.com; ii) Arbitration Commission of Tourism of Portugal at www.turismodeportugal.pt;
12. Complaints Any non-compliance of a travel service included in the organized tour contract must be communicated to the organizing travel agency or retailer in writing or other appropriate mean as soon as such non-compliance occurs, i.e. without undue delay. The right to file complaints for the purpose of price reduction or compensation for non-compliance of the travel services included in the organized tour shall lapse within 2 years.
13. Information to be provided by the retail agency to the traveller. We inform the traveller that at the time of signing the contract you should receive from the Retail Agency the information regarding the specific documentation required for the chosen tour, as well as advice on the optional hiring of an insurance that covers the cancellation costs and/or insurance that covers repatriation expenses in the event of an accident, illness or death; and information on the probable risks implicit to the destiny and tour contracted, in compliance with the General Law of Travellers’ Defence. For these purposes, we recommend that the traveller contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs whose information desk makes specific recommendations according to the destination through the Internet (http://www.minnestrangeiros.pt/mne/) or by any other means.
14. Other additional information. 14.1 Luggage. For all purposes and with regard to ground transportation, we understand that the user's luggage and other personal belongings are kept by him/her, regardless of the part of the vehicle in which they are placed, and that they transported on behalf of and at the risk of the user. Uses are advised to be present in all luggage loading and unloading operations. Regarding the air, rail, maritime or inland water transport of the luggage, the conditions of the carrier companies are applied, being the travel ticket the document that binds the said companies to the passenger. In the event of any loss, delay in delivery or misplacement, the traveller must file a complaint to the Carrier Company right away. In international transport, in the event of damage to the luggage, the complaint must be made in writing to the carrier immediately after the damage, and in the maximum period of 7 days after delivery. In the event of a delay in the delivery of the luggage, the complaint must be made within 21 days from the date of delivery. The Organizing Agency undertakes to provide timely assistance to clients who may be affected by any of these circumstances. 14.2 Liability limits under the provisions of Art. 36 of Decree-Law 17/2018, of 8 March. The liability of the agency shall be limited to the maximum amount payable by the services providers under the terms of the Montreal Convention, of 28 May 1999, on International Air Transport and the 1961 Berne Convention on Rail Transport. As for the maritime transport and with regard to their Travellers, the liability of the travel agency for the provision of transport or accommodation services, when that is the case, by maritime transport companies, in the event of damages resulting from wilful misconduct or negligence, shall be limited to the following amounts: a) € 441,436, in the event of death or personal injury; b) € 7,881, in the event of total or partial loss of luggage or damage to it; c) € 31,424, in the event of loss of a motor vehicle, including the luggage contained therein; d) € 10,375, in the event of loss of luggage, accompanied or not, contained in a motor vehicle; e) € 1,097, for damage to luggage resulting from damage to the motor vehicle. Where it exists, the liability of travel and tourism agencies for the deterioration, destruction and subtraction of luggage or other items in tourist accommodation establishments during the stay of the Traveller, has as limits: a) € 1.397, globally; b) € 449 per item; c) The value declared by the Traveller in relation to the items deposited in the custody of the tourist accommodation establishment. The liability of the agency for non-personal damages is contractually limited to the amount corresponding to three times the price of the service sold. 14.2. The photos and maps reproduced in the catalogue/website are intended solely to provide more information to the Clients. In the event of any modification in the establishments, it cannot be considered as misleading advertising by the Organizing Agency. 14.3. The Organizing Agency is not responsible for the changes in Management of the hotels included in the catalogue/website after its edition, as well as the repercussions and/or consequent changes that it originates (name, services, establishment category, etc.) that, in any case, will be punctually communicated to the user.
15. You will find the special conditions that refer to each specific destination in the corresponding brochures/website.
16. Validity. The validity and date of publication appear on the corresponding brochure/website.
17. Insurance included. The liability of the organizing travel agency included in this program and arising from the obligations assumed is guaranteed by civil liability insurance at Companhia de Seguros Açoreana, policy number 56.36919, in the amount of € 75,000, under the terms of the legislation in force. The agency sells the insurance that can be purchased depending on the tour to guarantee assistance situations and cancellation costs. You will find the corresponding insurance guarantees on our website.
19. Assistance. 19.1. In case of difficulties for the traveller, or when for reasons that cannot be attributed to him/her, he cannot finish the organized tour, the travel and tourism agency shall provide the following assistance: a) Provision of adequate information on health services, local authorities and consular assistance; and b) Assisting the traveller in communication at a distance and finding alternative travel arrangements. 19.2 If the difficulty on which the request for assistance is based has been deliberately or negligently caused by the traveller, the travel and tourism agency may charge a fee in the amount of the costs incurred as a result of the provision of such assistance. 19.3. If, due to unavoidable and exceptional circumstances, the traveller is unable to return, the travel agency is responsible for ensuring the necessary accommodation, if possible of equivalent category, for a period of no more than three nights per traveller. The retail travel and tourism agency shall be jointly and severally liable for this obligation without the prejudice to the right of recourse, under the general terms applicable. 19.4. The above cost limitation does not apply to people with reduced mobility, their accompanying people, pregnant women and unaccompanied children, or people requiring specific medical care, provided that the travel and tourism agency has been notified of those specific needs, at least, 48 hours before the commencement of the organized tour.
20. Insolvency In case of insolvency of the travel agency, the traveller may apply for the Travel and Tourism Guarantee Fund, and contact Turismo de Portugal I.P., which is the competent entity: Turismo de Portugal, I.P. Rua Ivone Silva, Lote 6, 1050-124 Lisboa Tel. 211 140 200 | Fax. 211 140 830 email@example.comMr./Ms.______________________________________________ _______________________ holder of ID Nº __________________, acting as Main Party, on his/her behalf (and in this case as special verbal agent for this act, as he/she assures, of the other travellers he/she represents) Tour sold through Retail Agency ___________________________________ ________, with office at ___________________________ R/ _________________________________________________, CP__________ Legal Person No. ___________ Title Licence ___________ __________________, _____ ________________ 20___ On behalf of the Organizer On behalf of the Retailer On behalf of the Traveller